You’ve probably seen a few dirt-cheap PSD to WordPress services in your time. Simply send your Photoshop PSDs on a Monday and they’ll deliver a WordPress theme on Wednesday.
If you’ve ever used one of these services, you’ll know they don’t work. It simply isn’t possible to plan, build and test a valid WordPress theme from a PSD in 3 days.
I take a bit longer, I charge a bit more, and I ensure the final product is a WordPress theme you can confidently use for years to come.
I support the themes I build
Because website content, WordPress’ core code, plugins and the Web itself are constantly evolving, supporting a WordPress theme through it’s life cycle is important to me, and I offer 2 support options to keep you & your clients on-track.
From the date I deliver your theme files, you’re entitled to 30 days free email support.
This covers technical issues or bugs you might find when you add real-world content, or training for you & your clients. Email me and it’ll be done within 48-hours.
After your 30 days are up I offer support on an as-needed basis, charged in 10 minute blocks.
Simply send a request, I’ll send a Paypal invoice, and I can fix your code, tweak your design or answer any questions you may have. Easy.
Are we a good fit?
I work for freelancers and design agencies who don’t have the resources to code the designs they create for clients.
Most of my marketing is word-of-mouth, and to date I’ve been very fortunate to work with clients happy to spread the word.
Discuss your next project
Whether you’re about to start a new project or you already have designs ready to code,
get in touch to see how I can help you.
My name is Dave Wilkinson, and thinkdave.com is my freelance PSD to WordPress business. I’ve been doing this for almost 10 years and have a really good idea of what works online, and what doesn’t.
I live in North Yorkshire with my wife, 2 sons, a dog, a cat and an assortment of Apple products. That ugly guy in the picture is me attempting to smile.
- I’ve both hired Dave as a developer and worked in partnership with him on projects, and I would do so again without hesitation. His work quality, dilligence and friendly nature make him my top recommendation on anything WordPress related – Mark Bowley, Bowley Design.
- Dave communicates clearly and without jargon and takes time to get to know his customers as individuals. His pricing and work is transparent and very fair: he delivers what he promises and listens well. If you need to start or develop a website, you will enjoy the process if you choose Dave and be happy with the results – Jane Cordell, Getting Equal.
- Our expanding web design company needed a high quality development partner to do justice to our WordPress websites. Dave delivers on his promise to provide high quality, reliable outcomes that match the vision we create for our clients. I have no hesitation in relying upon Dave’s WordPress services, particularly using Genesis which is our WordPress framework of choice – Peter Freeman, Director, Woof Media.
- One cannot underestimate how powerful it is to have a developer say simply: “You design it, I’ll code it,” and actually mean it, but there has been no instance in nearly 2 years of work together when Dave has been unable to code something we have designed exactly as we wanted – Zac Cohen, ZAC Digital Agency.
- I have worked with Dave on several projects. He is attentive to detail, responsive to emails, helps me find the best options to implement my ideas, and writes clean, well commented code. He has saved me lots of time and energy on projects as my business grows – Kathy Jacobs, Kathy Jacobs Design.
- Just wanted to say thank you for being patient with my hugely overbearing enthusiasm – and well done. The site looks wicked, lots of people are loving it already and it feels great. Do me favour: if one of my competitors asks you for similar work can you at least quadruple your prices? – Richard Baxter, SEOgadget.